To Apply For Membership
Your membership will be effective immediately and extend through the current membership year to June 20, 2018. Please print, complete, and mail the membership application form.
Click HERE to join.
Thank you for your interest in the AAUW Healdsburg Branch!
Join us today for an exciting opportunity to make new friends, learn, be inspired, and support our mission! We are part of a larger state and national organization with a long history of affecting change on the issues women care about: education, civil rights, equity in the workplace, reproductive rights, and gender discrimination.
We are actively accepting new members. Membership is open to women and men who hold an associate or equivalent, or baccalaureate degree from accredited colleges or universities.
Branch Member Dues
Annual dues are $94, which includes $49 to the national organization, $20 to the state organization, and $25 to our local Branch.
A one-year membership includes membership in Healdsburg AAUW Branch, California AAUW, and National AAUW. Members receive the following publications: AAUW Outlook from our national association; California Perspective from California AAUW; and electronically, The Grapevine, our Healdsburg Branch newsletter. Branch members are entitled to vote, hold office, and participate in all Branch interest groups and activities.
As a member of our branch, you will have opportunities to:
- Participate in various events, activities, and interest groups, and develop friendships with interesting, diverse and informed members;
- Make a difference in the lives of others in local groups by volunteering in one or more of the organization’s community service opportunities;
- Participate in our fundraising activities that earn money for local school programs and scholarships for women and girls to continue their education;
- Help plan and support AAUW’s public policy and political advocacy agenda; and
- Belong to a community that supports your personal and professional growth.